|Home made ice-cream|
(7/29/2016) --- Hello everyone, I been lately experiment with ice-cream, and with generally everything sweet. Probably the only time I use the word "experiment" as I enjoy food more than I enjoy life on certain occasions, albeit with ice-cream for me is just mere joy and bliss.
I won't deny this was the first time I actually did ice-cream ever, it wasn't that bad but I am thinking seriously into buying the ice-cream machine, since they sell it at Target, Walmart or almost anywhere. I won't deny it was fun to do it without anything else except mere muscle power.
OK, not muscle power but just an effort; because talking about muscles I probably would need to hit the gym whenever I am not working in retail as the physical impact on my body will be diminished but no complains I am not giving ice-cream away.
OK so here is the list of ingredients:
- 1- 14 oz condensed sweet milk (They sell this type quite cheap on certain bodegas and Latino supermarkets)
- Two tablespoons of Nutella (please don't buy generic, it sucks on some occasions)
- Mashed Oreo's (Don't forget to take out the filling, take it with a knife and then eat it all together in a frenzy where you know your life is finally complete)
- 2-cups of heavy cream (Please remember to wisp it until is properly done)
- Put the Oreo's a cup to be exact on a plate; take the filling out and place it on a side. You are not going to use it for the recipe, you are going to eat them and make a realization why your life is complete.
- Then put the Oreo's inside a plastic bag and smash them like the Hulk.
- Pour the sweet condensed milk in a bowl.
- Scoop the Nutella inside the bowl with the condensed milk and blend it together (Any remains lick it, because life is not complete without Nutella!)
- Whip the heavy cream; that's it. After Whip Nae-Nae I hate the word whip.
- Gently mix a scoop of the whip cream into the condensed milk and light the condensed milk.
- Transfer the rest of of the whip cream in to the mix.
- Let it freeze for six to twelve hours and enjoy; FYI the best quality will only last five days to a week.